Our Sustainability Practices
At Chateaux, we are committed to being a socially-responsible, environmentally-friendly and ethical brand in our community.
We believe every decision we make in our business can have an impact on the environment and its sustainability.
As such, we want to be intentional and responsible in how we choose to conduct our business.
To keep ourselves accountable to our community and customers, we are communicating our current Sustainability Practices here.
No Wastage Brewing
- We brew to order to reduce wastage due to expired stocks or compromised freshness.
Eco-Friendly Product Packaging
- We bottle our kombucha in recyclable glass bottles and aluminium bottle caps.
- We pack our kombucha sets in biodegradable paper packaging.
- We use Kraft paper packaging to reduce chemical processes on the paper.
- We collect used Châteaux bottles, sanitise and reuse them to reduce waste.
Optimising Delivery Efficiencies
- We consolidate our orders to 2 weekly deliveries to reduce our carbon footprints and lower the shipping costs for our customers.
- We self-deliver and use private couriers to avoid excessive transit-packaging required by larger courier companies.
Go Digital to Reduce Use of Paper
- We choose digital methods across our business to reduce any use of paper, including bank statements, e-commerce statements and delivery slips.