Our Signature Kombucha
A sparkling arrangement of romantic raspberry and gentle sage for that blissful finish,
Take a Break and Fall in Love
with the lovely pink hue of our signature kombucha.
- Raspberries are a popular berry with a rich color and sweet juicy taste.
- A good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it can help slow down aging and improve overall immunity.
- Sage is a staple herb in various cuisines around the world for its strong aroma and earthly flavour. It's rich in Vitamin K that helps with blood clotting, bone and heart health.
- Brewed with green tea, Raspberry Sage is an anti-oxidant powerhouse!
- At Chateaux, we use only real raspberries. No artificial flavourings are added.
All that Jas
A sparkling pure Jasmine tea kombucha with delicate floral aroma and subtle sweetness.
An essential kombucha in your fridge at all times. Light and refreshing, it is extremely thirst quenching and uplifting.
A sparkling full-bodied kombucha infused with nutrient-rich blueberries and fresh basil leaves.
Called the king of anti-oxidants, blueberries is believed to have the highest anti-oxidant level amongst common fruits and vegetables. We use generous amounts of real blueberries to give you the richness of this drink.
Fresh cut home-grown basil leaves are added for the fragrance and also to reduce inflammation and aid digestion.
Totally natural and so flavourful, you have to try to believe it!
A sparkling kombucha with the bright tang of real passionfruits.
Our Passionfruit kombucha is refreshing, tangy and electrifying!
Passionfruit is a type of berry that is sweet and sour at the same time, adding a very rich flavour to the kombucha.
Rich in Vitamin C and A, passionfruit contains a lot of antioxidants that supports your immune system and aids in healthy aging.
At Chateaux, we use real passionfruit. No artificial flavourings are added.
A sparkling kombucha infused with fresh pressed ginger and lemon juices for that bright bold bite.
Try Ginger Lemon, our best seller and an essential kombucha to have in your fridge at all times.
- An ancient root known for its medicinal purposes, ginger aids in your digestion and reduces inflammation in your body.
- Rich in vitamin C, lemon juice is a full of anti-oxidants that can improve your skin quality, reduce inflammation in your body, aid digestion and freshen your breath.
- Ginger Lemon is great with meals as it will not interfere with the taste of your dishes but cleanses your palate at the same time.
- At Chateaux, we only use fresh pressed ginger and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
A sparkling symphony of green tea kombucha with fresh mint, citrus lime and aromatic floral butterfly peaflower.
It is low-sugar, rich in probiotics, vegan-friendly and naturally gluten-free.
Perfect thirst quencher for this hot weather. Take care of your gut while you hydrate yourself!